3 bunches of spinach (fresh and cleaned)
100 gms paneer
3 tablespoons of butter
3 to 4 bay leaves
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon of black pepper powder
¾ teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
½ teaspoon green chili paste
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
* Mix the ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste and some water with spinach.
* Put the mixture in a pressure cooker, steaming it for about 7-8 minutes
* Blend the mixture in a blender to make an even thick spinach paste.
* Cut the paneer into small cubes.
* Heat oil in a pan and then deep fry the paneer cubes till it is light brown.
* In a cooking pan heat the butter and fry the bay leaves and cumin seeds. Add the chopped onion.
* Add salt, black pepper powder, garam masala.
* Add the fried paneer cubes and cooked spinach.
* Serve hot with rice