Mushroom one small pack.
Pepper (powdered) 4 or 5 spoon.
Ginger & garlic paste 1 and a half spoon.
Onion (chopped) 1.
Turmeric Powder 2 pinch.
Salt To a needed limit.
Oil 3 spoon.
Lime (squash) 2 drops.
Mustard seeds and Curry leaves .
* Heat a pan containing oil, then add mustard seeds and curry leaves after the oil gets heated.
* Add the chopped onion to that and fry till the onion turn to golden brown in colour.
* Immediately add the ginger & garlic paste,turmeric powder, powdered pepper, fry for a second.
* Add the mushroom pieces to the above mixing.
* Add half a glass of water, add salt. Wait till it turns to gravy.
* Finally Squeeze a 2 drops of lime and garnish with coriander leaves.
* Serve hot with Rice, Chappathi, Naan. You can also add Potatoes(finely chopped) if you like.